Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank You card

This card is for a very sweet lady I met online, in a group other than stamping. When she found out I was an avid stamper, she sent me this frog, and some other High Hopes stamps. I just love everyone of them, and will use them a lot.

The frog is High Hopes, Ribbit is We R Memory Keepers, the DP is from K & Co, The glitter is Stickles, & everything else is from my stash.

The Ribbit was colored with SU Old Olive, and the frog was done with Prismacolor Pencils.

I had this posted a couple of days ago & decided to do some editing! lol With my fine computer skills, I am back to square one! lol

Thanks for taking the time to drop by, and leaving a message.

Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. aawww. what a cutie Pat!! adorable card and your friend is gonna love it!!
    xxx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice happy card Pat and great touch with the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card, Pat - so bright and cheerful - High Hopes have some of THE cutest stamps. You did a great job on putting this one together.

    ReplyDelete