Friday, January 7, 2011

Birthday Card

This card is for one of my "kids", my 50 something year old step son. He knows I stamp only what the "LITTLE VOICES TELL ME" so will not be surprised at this! lol

The image, saying, and bingo numbers on the upper left side are from the Tim Holtz Collection, Life's Possibilities. This was a Christmas gift from a sweet friend. She saw me admire it, and put it back, and decided it had my name on it! How sweet is that?

The sprocket gears at the bottom are from Tim Holtz idea-ology, the money that is blurred above them are from Jollee's. The SOAR ticket is T!m Holtz, as is the image stamped and mostly covered by the bird. The paper they are sitting on is from T!m Holtz Lost and Found paper.

The bird and her branch are a SU punch, and there is a story there. I decided to use up my unusual scraps. lol She is black with sparkly dots and dashes on her! lol I have some most unusual birds that will no doubt show up here one of these days. I sure did get rid of lots of scraps!!

I stamped and distressed with T!m Holtz distressed ink, mostly the Rusty Hinge and Fired BRick. I did my usual rumpling of the ticket before I took the distresser and sander to it. What fun that was! lol

Thanks for taking the time to visit. All comments are appreciated!
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous love the colours its great seeing the stamping in rust! your sparkly bird brill someone is going to love receiving this card XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card, Pat. I love the collage look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the lovely comment I came across it on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collage card, you do a great job with collage Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy cards are always so hard, but you did a great job on putting this all together - yay for you "green lady" - you're our #1 recycler !!

    ReplyDelete