Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Penguins

I am undecided about these little guys, may have to add a bow at the top or center left side. The CS is from my stash, the penguins are SU stamped on glossy white CS with Color Box black, and the EP is Ranger black, Super Fine Detail. They were colored with BIC Mark-It pens, as I cannot afford the Copics. They really work well on the glossy paper.

The Snowflakes are from T!m Holtz Alterations, and I just love how nicely it embossed with my Cuttlebug. The snow under the penguins feet is my version of white Flowersoft. I rubbed 2 styrofoam balls together in a zip lock bag, and have lots of snow! lol

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and visit, and I do hope you will leave me a message!

Hugs to all my friends.
Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. They are adorable penguins, Pat !! Love the background and your SNOW. You might try putting a gem in the center of the uppermost snowflakes - or maybe try and highlight the largest one with white ink . . . really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I know they need something, & thought a bow, but gemstones might be best! I already sanded the snowflakes, but it did not lighten them a lot!

    ReplyDelete