Monday, August 16, 2010

One Layout - Three Images

These 3 cards were when I was trying to make myself mess up the cards a bit by inking the edges.  The Little Voices have always told me it all had to be smudgeless, perfectly lined up, never out of the lines, and I was not happy having to tune them out!  ha ha  I colored these with chalk pencils, and smudged them with Qtips and the paper stumps I have handy for colored pencils.  The edges I smeared dark colorbox ink on, if I remember right.  The black CS is corrugated, so I had to use various depths of pop dots so it would all be level.

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout.. so many great possibilities for it. Your choice of stamps is perfect!

    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one i have that stamp and i love it too ..you can stamp it and change the color and it look beautiful every time.....Mula Mula...my friend .....

    ReplyDelete