Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mans Get Well card

This card was made for the husband of a very dear friend, who has been ill for quite some time.  The card is Kraft, the cork sheet on the left has gold flecks in it.  The BG paper is from T!m Holtz and are of old license plates from around the USA. The die cuts of the key and the cog are also T!m Holtz..  License plate holder and phillips head screws unknown. 

I am pretty sure he will enjoy the card, as I have taken some Stampscapes classes from him in the past.  So he does enjoy handmade cards.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Perfect man card, Pat, with all those manly "doo-dads" !! Men are always so hard to come up with ideas for - you struck this one just right, girl ! Yay for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great man-card! I am sure he will enjoy it... love all the little touches you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that background paper, maybe I could color my CHF background with all those colors. Very nice masculine card, I hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just looked at a few of your posts Pat, you have a great eye for colour love the things you have made and your veggies look very tasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat, just found you too, lol. Had a look through all your recent postings and love what you've been doing.
    The metalwork looks fab. I'm not into that yet and I don't think my bank manager will want me to get into it anytime soon, lol.
    Love the veggies, yummy, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this and the metalwork too.

    ReplyDelete