Sunday, January 29, 2012

ribbon scraps

I visited across the pond this week and found on Paul's blog (Artsiders) the use of gauze from the medicine cabinet, so decided I must do that! haha Today I went to Australia, I believe it was and visited Barb and saw the wonderful things she is doing with ribbon scraps. I just so happen to have 2 large containers of ribbon scraps, so here we go! haha

The CS is SU, the Seeds Catalogue is from K&Company, the ribbon unknown., I may add a few buttons or flowers on the ribbon, not sure yet.

Thanks for dropping in.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How innovative, to use something right in our own households -- looks like you're seriously checking into the "green stage" of life !!
    And, look at you - putting it to use right away - way to be on top of things, Pat !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat I love this one with the seed I wishe I had a few of these stamps I think I do have one , take care I was wondering about you my dear friend ..........
    we had a great grand daughter borned on monday last week she is beautiful its the first one in 16 yrs and Our first great grand child ..... we are so proud I will send a pic of her when I send you a e-mail... take care my friend......................MaryR

    ReplyDelete