Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Maya, Kim and Chloe 1/1/12

I was able to spend New New Years day with part of my family, and had a great time. The kids BBQ's, and it was shirt sleeve weather. As with all of you, my family is a very important part of my life, and when I am able to travel to be with them it makes for a special day.

Kim is an RN, and her husband is a fireman, so it was a treat that they both had the same weekend day off!  We also went over and visited her sister Heather.  I was ready for bed when I got back to town!  haha

Maya was 11 months old the day after this was taken. She does not walk, she Runs! She is not one to sit back and watch life go by, she is a busy participant!

Like me, Chloe is getting a little long in the tooth.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow - where has time flown - Maya is almost ONE already . . . not surprising that she's still full of energy -- you DO know that they get it by sucking it out of the adults around them, right???

    ReplyDelete