Wednesday, January 25, 2012

C & S card

I love the clean and simple style of cards, and had never used this TAC stamp before. I stamped with SU ink, then colored small area's of the gown with prismacolor. Rounded the corners and sponged with a light pink on the white, so it would not look stark. I used the Scorepal and made 2 lines on the left, & in spite of how it looks, the rhinestones are straight, & between the lines.

Inside I placed a white pc os CS & used a Martha Stewart punch. Nothing looks as I had planned, but you know how that goes. The stamps inside are also TAC, one is a ladies face in a big hat, and the other is "I like your style". It is a C& S card even though it took all day! haha The strip of rhinestones is from Studio 18 Mary Englebreit accents.

Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Pat!! It's been a while since I pulled out my TAC stamps--I really should to that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just on a roll here, Pat, and glad to see you back in the swing of crafts -- it's probably great therapy for you, too!! Have always loved the look of red and white together for contrast - great job !!

    ReplyDelete