Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Poor Henry has had it!

I bought this stamp in Sacramento at the stamp show last month, it is from Sparkle and Sprinkle? Maybe not in that order. Anyway, his name is Henry.

A couple of weeks ago I sold my pickup, and decided Henry would be the right thing to put on the Motor Vehicles envelope, when I sent the info to them! lol Thats about how the poor pickup was! lol I love this stamp, and will mainly use if for get well cards. I hope a few people got a chuckle out of it in the mail.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you poor girl - no wheels - but think of the money you're saving with gas pricing nowadays, not to mention insurance! I'm sure the postal workers appreciated the envelope brightening their day . . . and passed it around !

    ReplyDelete