Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Boots were made for stamping

A few months ago my stamping friend Lillian sent me some new stamps, and this darling boot was amond them. It is from a TAC set, and I just love it. The coloring was Prismacolor pencils and shaded with various inks (Ranger) on the edges. The flowers were highlighted with Stickles.

I had serious blog problems a month ago, so I am hoping the picture comes thru this time.

Happy day and week to all, and again, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Picture is up and its great to see you again :)

    Smashing old boot can see why you love it so much it is very expressive LOL XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, Pat, and apparently you had extra time to stamp while your computer was out !! So much for the old saying "these boots are made for walking" - this one is for flowers!!

    ReplyDelete