Sunday, February 20, 2011

Whooo Loves ya baby?

I made this for one of my great granddaughter's that is away at college. I had fun doing it, but the inside is not making me happy. I will send it anyway. ;-)

The paper is Indian Summer from Basic Grey. The ribbon I think is from the Basic Grey Infuse collection. the rhinestones from my stash, The little owl that is raised I do not remember where he came from. The owl on the right is from TAC, one of the Hostess sets, as is the saying. I highlighted the large owl's eyes and beak with my white Uni-Ball Signa pen. Used a couple of colors of Stickles glitter to make the owls pop a bit.

This was a fun card to do, but the saying, etc. did not photograph well. Lulu was fighting me for space to shoot, so rather than really make her mad, I did it this way! lol

I hope all have had a wonderful weekend and stayed warm.

Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your card will be appreciated, Pat -- you're just way too hard on yourself, girl . . . I think it's cute and if that's the saying "whooo loves ya baby", I think it's just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Pat!! Both owls are adorable. I love the new look of your blog, too. That brick wall background is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to use the design paper!

    ReplyDelete