Saturday, February 5, 2011

Maya's First Card

I am hoping that this card will be the first one that Maya Elise gets. I will make one for the parents later, but wanted her Great Grandma Pat to be the first handmade card in her Baby book.

The CS is SU, the DP is Heidi Grace, the little ribbon horses on the top, flower and knit sweater trimed in satin, are unknown. The scrapbook store I got the sweater for does repackage some items to make them more affordable. The 4 baby pearls package is on my desk, never to be seen again! Sorry!

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your time and comments.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Pat. I love it,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great gran Pat this really is a card to treasure wonderful for her to have in years to come. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so adorably sweet, GG Pat !! It better get #1 priority in her baby book, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, Pat! What a wonderful keepsake for Maya's baby book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Pat and a great keepsake.
    xxx Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, I love that little sweater and all the pink.

    ReplyDelete