I have not mastered the technique of coloring the inside of the Cuttlebug folder before you emboss, but this one turned out better than the last few I tried. As you can see, I used a red ink in folder.
the larger flowers are a few scrunched up die cuts from a paperback book. The 2 on top are from E.Line, Also Prima Marketing. Love them! I used T!m Holtz Distressed Fired Brick ink on all the flowers, and attached a small red brad. Not sure if I am done, may use a little glitter on the poor scrunched up things! haha
I hope your day is going wonderful and you have a great weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.