Friday, February 4, 2011

Embossed Thank You

I have not mastered the technique of coloring the inside of the Cuttlebug folder before you emboss, but this one turned out better than the last few I tried. As you can see, I used a red ink in folder.

the larger flowers are a few scrunched up die cuts from a paperback book. The 2 on top are from E.Line, Also Prima Marketing. Love them! I used T!m Holtz Distressed Fired Brick ink on all the flowers, and attached a small red brad. Not sure if I am done, may use a little glitter on the poor scrunched up things! haha

I hope your day is going wonderful and you have a great weekend.
Thanks for dropping by.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You not made a bad job of that Girl, you are braver than me I have never tried that yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ha, doing your "green" thing again by recycling. Love the flower and looks like a great job on the embossing folder color, too. Practice, practice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been so busy, Pat! I think you did a super job inking up that great embossing folder. This card is just terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the distressing on your flower, it's so cool and a perfect way to dress up the embossed card base.

    ReplyDelete