Friday, October 22, 2010

Oh my! On another Bird kick!

"Owl" try to not stay on this bird kick all weekend! ha ha I have several cards I need to finish before I start on a project that I am really looking forward to.

These little owls are from Recollections, and are as cute as they can be. The Whats the word saying is from Inkadinkado (Amy Smith) the It's owl good is from Studio G i-clear.The little metal accent in the top left corner is from Heidi Grace. The green CS is Old Olive by SU, the oj color from my stash of scraps. See, I DO use them! I

As you can see, I tried out my new Scor-pal again, and am just loving it! I am old, so it does not take a lot to keep me entertained!

Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you will leave a comment.

Have a creative weekend!
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Pat - the ScorPal is a great background for your feathered friends. It IS fall, so owls fit right in - don't feel that you're "stuck" on 'em - they'll fly away soon as it is - LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice grid work and super cute owls!

    ReplyDelete