My friend Barbie came over recently and spent the day. She brought her cuttlebug folders, and I had a great time using them. I have a few, but not many, so embossed a large pile.
The CS is from my stash. The flower was done using several flower dies, and an old paperback book, as well as a paperback dictionary I found at the $ store.
I Used Distressed Ink, Vintage Photo on both side of the edges of the leaves, then piled them up and sprayed them with a Perfect Pearl mixture I had made up, to get a little glimmer. While they were damp, I :scrunched" them up a couple of times, then allowed them to dry.
After they were dry, I poked a hole in what I hoped was the middle, and used a large red brad from my stash. This was fun, and I like the look.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, and I hope you will leave a message.
Have a great week!