Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tim Holtz, happy turtle, Sleeping mouse

Stamp is a T!m Holtz design, Tattered Sparrow from Stampersanon. Stamped with Memento Tuxedo black, on T!m Holtz BG paper from the Lost & Found collection. The CS is SU, burlap & corregated paper from my stash. I hope you enjoy my efforts. It was fun to do something new today.
The Turtle is an image a dear friend stamped off for me (I know, you have seen her before!) and I colored her with Prismacolor pencils. The BG paper is Basic Grey. The buttons are actually a lime color, & from my stash, as is the rhinestone. The ribbon is from a SEcret Sister friend Barbara, in one of my stamp groups, and is a lovely rust color by Offray.

Since it is not the same, BG etc. I wanted to put it on the blog also.

I hope you enjoy.
This little sweetie is sawing them off in a flower. The BG paper is from Basic Grey, the Olivia collection. I don't know if you can tell, but other little critters are peeking over to look at sleeping beauty.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I hope you find something here you enjoy. I always appreciate any comments.
Hugs, Pat
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Great cards you are showing today, Pat. My favorite is the pink card with the mouse and the flower. And, I love that Basic Grey background paper !! Great work !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat, I have tried to find an email address for you on your blog, but I can't find one. I want to thank you for your comments on my blog, and for the support. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice vintage look to the Tim Holtz image card.
    The turtle card is so cute and cheery and I like the papers you used for the card.
    Your tulip card is so elegant, lovely paper on this one too.

    Finally here as Roxie...remember me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely set of cards Pat, all so different. I love the little mouse and the background paper that you've used.

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments, they are very much appreciated.

    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful cards Pat. Gorgeous X

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely creations - I like them all for different reasons but must say the last one is beautiful (but then so is the first one .... and the turtle is so cute).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all for different reasons but the last one is so pretty, but then so is the first one ... and the turtle is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, you know me well enough now Pat, to know which are my favorite cards! And, stamps were made to be used over and over again, so don't worry about using the same image and posting -- everyone has their "favorites". Amazing how a different background can change the whole look of a similar card. Great job, Pat -- glad to see you won your table for a time over LULU - lol . . .

    ReplyDelete