Sunday, September 5, 2010

Missing You

This little girl looks like she is missing someone dear to her. Stamp unknown, colored with Prismacolor pencils, blended with stumps and Prisma blender pencil. The Ribbon is from Heidi Grace, the BG paper is a page from Recess, Basic Grey. The blue butterfuly is from Studio 18, Rhinestones Strass, which a dear stamping friend gave me.

I had a hard time getting the photo right, & I see the ribbon looks like it is blurred. Sorry about that.

As always, I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, and do hope you will leave a message.

Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Pat
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Love how you have taken a cute image and not frothed the rest of the card its great xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is very cute card Pat... this image is adorable!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Pat, for your nice commends.
    I see you make lovely cards to.
    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image, Pat -- and you did a super job on the coloring -- so soft and feminine! Glad you were able to get SOMETHING done while you were playing nursemaid - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have summed that little girl up just right. Super job of colouring her in and a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, First I want to thank you for visiting my blog and your wonderful comments!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!!! Thanks also for your comment on the coming retreat. It should be quite wonderful and just getting away a little bit will be wonderful!!! I love your style! Your little girl up there is so cute!!! You have colored her beautifully!!! As a follower, I hope to see a lot more of your art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you for your nice comments. I love having the time to play with my "stuff" at this stage of my life!
    Hugs,
    pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a cutie and you did a great job coloring her and I like the sponged edge on the panel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my now i really like the baby you got there .....wow !! she is really cute....you did a great job.......Thank you MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is a Sarah Kay by Stampavie...I think her name is Sunny?

    RED

    ReplyDelete